My Immunity Break-Up
My immune system is breaking up with me! I am unsure if it is due to all the people walking around congested and coughing everywhere, or if it is just upset with the can't stop, won't stop attitude I have been giving it for 6+ months?!?!
Usually when I start to get sick I have this immunity boosting routine that ALWAYS gets me around it. It has been sooooo long since I have been sick, I apparently forgot what my "stop the sickness" routine was!! So, alas, I have been slowly dying for TWO weeks!
In an effort to help others avoid the eternally thick mucous, I am sharing an IMMUNITY BOOSTER! I have been downing these shots, along with drinking 2 drops of Peppermint Essential oil in my morning and afternoon tea. This booster, along with peppermint essential oil drops are the only things that have been able to relieve my sinus pressure and allow me to breathe. Glory Days are here!
FIRST, make sure to stop or at least slow down the Caffeine, Sugar & Dairy!
SECOND, lets kick-up the Ginger, Lemon, Tumeric, Cayenne & Oregano Oil :)
- Ginger: antioxidant, antimicrobial, warms you up, fights fever, clears congestion.
- Lemon: antibacterial, vitamin c, vitamin a, helps with sore throats, sinus pressure & coughs.
- Tumeric: antioxidant, reduces inflammation, reduce sinus pressure and sinus headaches.
- Cayenne: stimulates sweat glands, thins and liquifies mucous membranes.
- Oregano: anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, loosens phlegm.
SHOTS, SHOTS, SHOTS...
- 1-2 knuckles of fresh organic ginger (leave peel on)
- 1/2 fresh organic lemon (ripe, with peel on)
- 1 knuckle of tumeric (fresh organic, leave peel on. sprouts/wholefoods)
- 1 drop of Oregano Essential Oil (mixed with a pinch of salt or 1 tspn. of aloe vera)
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Wash up all the ingredients so they are thoroughly cleansed. Organic is BEST
- Juice the ginger, lemon and tumeric into a shot glass or small bottle
- Add in the oregano and cayenne.
- BOMBS AWAY! shot, shot, shot!!
You can shake or mix the concoction before drinking it, if you like. I just SHOOT IT!
Prevention, take 1 shot each morning
Aid in recovery, take 3 shots - morning, afternoon and night!
Here are a some key "to do's" that will help you maintain a healthy you this season:
- Eat Healthy
- Eat Clean
- Stay Warm
- Drink Plenty of Clear Water
- Rest well!!
REMEMBER, a healthy & well rested system "body", is the best way to ward off the "bugs"!
CONTACT ME FOR HELP OR WITH QUESTIONS